This is a demo of several parsers.
- BitParis a context-free parser trained on the Negraand
Tigertreebank. The annotation strategy of Schiehlen(2004) was used.
- FSPar is a hand-written cascaded finite-state parser (Schiehlen 2003).
Usage:Write a German sentence in the text field below. Use ISO encoding for umlaut(�������). After submitting, you will get the resulting output of theparser in tabular form. Or you can browse the history of alreadyparsed sentences.
Note:You can only parse one single sentence (of at most 50 words in case ofBitPar). If youtype more than one sentence, only the first one will be parsed. Thetime until you get the result of the parser depends not only on thelength and complexity of your sentence but also on the currentworkload on our Intel server (2.80GHz Xeon). Other online demos for parsers of German:
- UIS-parser(chart parser of the University of Zurich),
- Papa(constraint parser of the University of Hamburg),
- FDG lite parser(finite state parser of Connexor Oy),
- Babel(HPSG parser of the Freie Universität Berlin)
IMS Stuttgart, Fri Sep 17 17:02:59 2004 (Michael.Schiehlen@ims.uni-stuttgart.de)