IMS papers at EACL 2017
Seven papers including IMS researchers have been accepted for EACL 2017!
- Kim-Anh Nguyen, Sabine Schulte im Walde, Thang Vu: "Distinguishing Antonyms and Synonyms in a Pattern-based Neural Network"
- Vered Shwartz, Enrico Santus and Dominik Schlechtweg: "Hypernyms under Siege: Linguistically-motivated Artillery for Hypernymy Detection"
- Gemma Boleda, Abhijeet Gupta, Sebastian Pado: "Instances and Concepts in Distributional Space"
- Marion Weller-Di Marco, Alexander Fraser, Sabine Schulte im Walde: "Addressing Problems across Linguistic Levels in SMT: Combining Approaches to Model Morphology, Syntax and Lexical Choice"
- Maximilian Köper, Sabine Schulte im Walde: "Applying Multi-Sense Embeddings for German Verbs to Determine Semantic Relatedness and to Detect Non-Literal Language"
- Gabriella Lapesa, Stefan Evert: "Large-scale evaluation of dependency-based DSMs: Are they worth the effort?"
- Anna Hätty, Michael Dorna, Sabine Schulte im Walde: "Evaluating the Reliability and Interaction of Recursively Used Feature Classes for Terminology Extraction"