- IMS lecturers have added details on their planned teaching format to C@MPUS. Due to the current situation, courses will presumably be held entirely online.
- Please check your potential schedule until Thursday, April 16, at the latest and register on C@MPUS for all the courses you're planning to attend. Lecturers will then inform you about video/meeting links, credentials etc. via email or ILIAS hopefully on Friday.
- The lecture period starts on April 20, 2020. The University of Stuttgart is preparing for the case that teaching will be carried out online for a longer period. The main online tools will be ILIAS and Cisco Webex.
- For new developments in general, make sure to consult our university newsticker.
- For specific developments at the Department of Computer Science, please consult this page.