The following papers by IMS researchers have been accepted at EMNLP. Congratulations to the authors!
- Sean Papay, Roman Klinger, and Sebastian Padó: "Dissecting span identification tasks with performance prediction"
- Irshad Ahmad Bhat, Talita Rani Anthonio and Michael Roth: "Towards Modeling Revision Requirements in wikiHow Instructions"
- Manuel Mager, Özlem Çetinoğlu and Katharina Kann: "Tackling the Low-resource Challenge for Canonical Segmentation"
- Hendrik Schuff, Heike Adel and Ngoc Thang Vu: "F1 is not enough! Models and Evaluation Towards User-Centered Explainable Question Answering"
Papers at co-located events
- Nico Blokker, Erenay Dayanik, Gabriella Lapesa and Sebastian Padó:"Swimming with the Tide? Positional Claim Detection across Political Text Types." In Proceedings of the NLP+CSS workshop, 2020.
- Ekta Sood, Simon Tannert, Diego Frassinelli, Andreas Bulling and Ngoc Thang Vu: "Interpreting Attention Models with Human Visual Attention in Machine Reading Comprehension" In Proceedings of the SIGNLL Conference on
Computational Natural Language Learning (CoNLL), 2020