The following IMS papers have been accepted at ACL:
- Florian Lux and Thang Vu: "Language-Agnostic Meta-Learning for Low-Resource Text-to-Speech with Articulatory Features"
- Abteen Ebrahimi, Manuel Mager, Arturo Oncevay, Vishrav Chaudhary, Luis Chiruzzo, Angela Fan, John Ortega, Ricardo Ramos, Annette Rios, Ivan Vladimir Meza Ruiz, Gustavo A. Giménez-Lugo, Elisabeth Mager, Graham Neubig, Alexis Palmer, Rolando Coto-Solano, Thang Vu and Katharina Kann: "AmericasNLI: Evaluating Zero-shot Natural Language Understanding of Pretrained Multilingual Models in Truly Low-resource Languages"
- Neele Falk and Gabriella Lapesa: "Reports of personal experiences and stories in argumentation: datasets and analysis”
- Manuel Mager, Arturo Oncevay, Elisabeth Mager, Katharina Kann and Thang Vu: "BPE vs. Morphological Segmentation: A Case Study on Machine Translation of Four Polysynthetic Languages" (Findings of ACL)
- Erenay Dayanik, André Blessing, Nico Blokker, Sebastian Haunss, Jonas Kuhn, Gabriella Lapesa and Sebastian Padó: "Improving Neural Political Statement Classification with Class Hierarchical Information" (Findings of ACL)
Papers at co-located events:
- Valentino Sabbatino, Enrica Troiano, Antje Schweitzer, and Roman Klinger: " “splink” is happy and “phrouth” is scary: Emotion intensity analysis for nonsense words."
- Anne Kreuter, Kai Sassenberg, and Roman Klinger: "Items from psychometric tests as training data for personality profiling models of twitter users."
- Anna Khlyzova, Carina Silberer, and Roman Klinger: "On the complementarity of images and text for the expression of emotions in social media."