We're happy to announce that the following IMS papers have been accepted at EACL:
- Dmitry Nikolaev and Sebastian Padó:
"Representation biases in sentence transformers"
- Filip Miletic and Sabine Schulte im Walde:
"A Systematic Search for Compound Semantics in Pretrained BERT Architectures"
- Annerose Eichel, Helena Schlipf, and Sabine Schulte im Walde:
"Made of Steel? Learning Plausible Materials for Component in the Vehicle Repair Domain"
- Dirk Väth, Lindsey Vanderlyn, and Ngoc Thang Vu:
"Conversational Tree Search: A New Hybrid Dialog Task"
- Marwa Gaser, Manuel Mager, Injy Hamed, Nizar Habash, Slim Abdennadher and Ngoc Thang Vu:
"Exploring Segmentation Approaches for Neural Machine Translation of Code-Switched Egyptian Arabic-English Text"
Findings of EACL:
- Neele Falk and Gabriella Lapesa:
"Bridging Argument Quality and Deliberative Quality Annotations with Adapters"
Sixth Fact Extraction and VERification Workshop (FEVER):
- Amelie Wührl, Lara Grimminger, and Roman Klinger:
"An entity-based claim extraction pipeline for real-world fact-checking"