- November 20, 2019 8:30 AM until 4:00 PM
The Institute for Machine Language Processing (IMS) is participating in Uniday 2019. We offer information on the following courses of study
These courses combine topics from the fields of linguistics and computer science. Therefore, we would like to address interested parties from both fields and have each an information stand in
- Campus Stadtmitte, KII, Keplerstraße 17, first basement floor
- Campus Vaihingen, Computer Science Building, Universitätsstraße 38, ground floor
In addition, Prof. Dr. Jonas Kuhn will give a lecture at both locations. We cordially invite you to attend.
- Stadtmitte: 10.00 – 10.30 Uhr, Maschinelle Sprachverarbeitung, lecture hall M 2.02 (Stadtgarten, opposite of the university library)
- Vaihingen: 12.15 – 12.45 Uhr, Maschinelle Sprachverarbeitung, lecture hall V 38.04 (Informatikgebäude, Universitätsstraße 38)