ISLE - International Standards for Language Engineering
- Short description
- ISLE is a multi-national initiative for the standardization of language resources and tools. ISLE is the successor of EAGLES.
- ISLE is organised under FP-5 as an IST project (Accompanying Action).
Coordinator: ILC Pisa (CNR).
- ISLE Work Areas:
- Lexicon (Multilingual Lexicons, MILE)
- Multimodal Interaction (NIMM). IMS is primarily involved in the NIMM Group.
- Further details: see ISLE homepage at ILC Pisa
Webmaster of the IMS
- Write e-mail
- If you have any problems with the website, please directly contact the webmaster.