For anyone interested in the IMS, its members, research and studies, we present a selection of demos that might provide a first impression of the IMS.
These pages are currently under construction - they have been redesigned and a new directory structure has been implemented. Some of the URL paths have changed. Since not all adaptations have been completed yet, it may happen that links do not work or information is incomplete. We ask for your patience.
If you urgently need information about projects or resources, you can contact us by e-mail.
- Check out our MATE parser for German or English!
- Check out our Speech Synthesis Demo of the IMS German Festival!
Details of speech synthesis at the IMS can be found here.
- Check out our eIdentity - Topic Classification Sandbox!
- Check out our Textual Emigration Analysis (TEA) (tutorial in German)!
- Check out our TMV-annotator!
TMV-annotator is a tool for automatic annotation of morphosyntactic tense mood and voice for German.