SFST - a toolbox for the implementation of morphological analysers
SFST is a toolbox for the implementation of morphological analysers and other tools which are based on finite state transducer technology.
The SFST tools comprise
- a compiler which translates transducer programs into minimised transducers
- interactive and batch-mode analysis programs
- tools for comparing and printing transducers
- an efficient C++ transducer library
The SFST pages are maintained by Helmut Schmid.
Webmaster of the IMS
- Write e-mail
- If you have any problems with the website, please directly contact the webmaster.