The B.Sc. Maschinelle Sprachverarbeitung and M.Sc. Computational Linguistics courses do not require a mandatory internship.
You can, however, do an internship voluntarily, e.g. to gain experience in everyday company life. Simply ask companies working in a field that interests you directly.
Below you find an open (incomplete) collection of companies which have offered internships to IMS students in the past; for current offers, please check the respective websites.
- berns language consulting GmbH Düsseldorf
- Daimler Stuttgart: Global Language Management
- Lingua-World GmbH Stuttgart
- P3 systems Stuttgart
- Robert Bosch Start-up GmbH Ludwigsburg: Mobile App Development
- Sony Technology Center Stuttgart
- Syllabs Paris: semantic technologies
- VICO Research & Consulting GmbH Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG: Global Language Center
See also Job search engine internship Stuttgart.