The following papers by IMS researchers have been accepted at ICASSP, ESSV und ICPhS. Congratulations to the authors!
ICASSP (IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing)
- D. Ortega, C.Y Li, G. Vallejo, P. Denisov, N.T. Vu. "Context-aware Neural-based Dialog Act Classification On Automatically Generated Transcriptions".
- M.Neumann, N.T. Vu. "Improving Speech Emotion Recognition With Unsupervised Representation Learning On Unlabeled Speech".
ESSV (Conference on Electronic Speech Signal Processing)
- P. Denisov and N. T. Vu. "IMS-Speech: A Speech to Text Tool".
- C. Y. Li and N. T. Vu. "Investigation of Densely Connected Convolutional Networks with Domain Adversarial Learning for Noise Robust Speech Recognition".
- S. Stehwien, A. Schweitzer and N. T. Vu. "Convolutional Neural Networks Can Learn Duration for Detecting Pitch Accents and Lexical Stress".
ICPhS (International Congress of Phonetic Sciences)
- S. Jenne, A. Schweitzer, S. Zerbian, N. T. Vu. "Phonological Error Detection for Pronunciation Training Using Neural Spectrogram Recognition".
- A. Schweitzer, W. Wokurek, P. M. Pützer. "Convergence of Harmonic Voice Quality Parameters in Spontaneous Dialogues".
- F. Kügler, S. Baumann, B. Andreeva, B. Braun, M. Grice, J. Neitsch, O. Niebuhr, J. Peters, C. Roehr, A. Schweitzer, P. Wagner. "Annotation of German Intonation: DIMA compared with other annotation systems".