Resources for Emotion Analysis
Roman Klinger et al.
This page collects and publishes ressources created at IMS related to emotion and sentiment analysis.
- Event-focused Emotion Corpora for German and English, annotated with crowdsourcing (2019)
- Emotion relation corpus for the recognition of emotional relations of characters in fan fiction (2019)
- Corpora and Models for German Satire Detection (2019)
- Literature corpus annotated with experiencer, cause, target, trigger words, emotions (2018)
- Unified corpora for emotion classification (2018)
- Resources for intensifier modelling in the context of emotions (2018, 2019)
- Models and resources for emotion intensity prediction (2018)
- Stance Sentiment Emotion Corpus (2017)
- Twitter corpus for emotion classification under consideration of visual and textual information. (2017)
- A corpus to distinguish between irony and sarcasm. (2016)
- SCARE - The Sentiment Corpus of App Reviews with Fine-grained Annotations in German (2016)
- German dictionaries for emotion analysis (2016)
- German and English sentiment analysis corpora, annotated with aspects and subjective phrases (2014) with machine translated sentences for both languages (2015)