The following IMS papers have been accepted at NAACL and IWCS.
- Evgeny Kim and Roman Klinger : "Frowning Frodo, Wincing Leia, and a Seriously Great Friendship: Learning to classify emotional relationships of fictional characters"
- Robert McHardy, Heike Adel and Roman Klinger : "Adversarial Training for Satire Detection: Controlling for Confounding Variables"
- Manuel Mager, Özlem Çetinoğlu and Katharina Kann : "Subword-Level Language Identification for Intra-Word Code-Switching"
- Jennifer Sikos and Sebastian Padó : "Frame Identification as Categorization: Exemplars vs Protoypes in Embedding Land."
- Diego Frassinelli and Sabine Schulte Im Walde: "Distributional Interaction of Concreteness and Abstractness in Verb–Noun Subcategorisation"